Sunday, August 18, 2013

Grey Power meeting

Posted 15/08/13

I went along to a Grey Power meeting this afternoon. I think that the eligibility age for joining should be quite a bit higher than 50, possibly because I will soon be eligible myself! Best not to think about that one...

I had half an hour to talk about my vision and background, and answered a number of questions. These included topics such as how we could attract jobs, the proposed retirement vi
llage, community housing and the new tearooms being built at Friendly Bay.

It all went reasonably well with the audience being receptive to my comments and answers. If you know of any group who might like to hear more from me, please let me know - with 2 months to go, I want to do my all I can to inform people about what I stand for and how I hope to achieve it. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment